Join Shifu Liu Quanjun in these Easter Zoom online workshops and learn all about this special qi gong practice and theory, what it is for and how the practice can help us.
The seminar/workshops will focus on the different types and practices of Da Bei Qi Gong… of “great compassion, wisdom, supernatural power” – introducing the origin, development, name and theory of Gongfa (method of practice), why is it a high-function Gongfa? This also takes into account the relationship between heaven, earth and man.
• What should we do in practice?
• What are the points for attention in practice and what are the reactions?
• How to practice the function as soon as possible?
Skill 1: the training methods and functions of “a thousand hands and a thousand eyes” series.
Skill 2: the practice methods and functions of the Healing Sounds Qi Gong, six character Zhenyan and Hum, Ha, He.
Shifu Liu will answer questions such as:- What are the effects on the human body? What’s the effect in the treatment of diseases? What are the functions? What effect will it have on the development of human special functions? What is the overall effect?
These are the keys to practice.
The meditative focus with Da Bei Qi Gong is on the movements, respiration, mind and will, so that the qi (energy) circulates smoothly during the practice.
The body’s internal qi is the medicine for healing, and Da Bei Qi Gong stimulates the free flow of energy throughout the body and can be practiced for healing oneself or for building energy.
This is the first of a series of workshops for gaining a teacher’s certification for Da Bei Qi Gong from Shifu Liu. To obtain this you must attend all the workshops and a face to face interview with Shifu Liu when permissable.
Suitable for everyone, no experience needed.
There will be refreshment breaks and opportunities for Q&A at the end.
Shifu Liu Quanjun is:
• 20th Generation teacher and Disciple of Grand Master Chen Xiao Wang, 19th generation lineage heir of Chen family Taijiquan
• The only authorised London Chen Taijiquan teacher of the Chenjiagou Taijiquan Association
• 2nd Generation Da Bei Qi Gong (Hai Tank Shaolin monk lineage)
• 6th Duan Wei level from the Wushu Association of China
• ‘A’ Graded Instuctor Member of the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain,
• Instructor Member of the BCCMA, and Competition Judge for tai chi and wushu
• Associate Member of the ATCM, The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (UK) for the practice of Tui Na (Chinese Massage).