Liu Quanjun is Executive Director, Martial Arts Director and Senior Instructor for the charity Tai Ji Circle since 2005, teaching a full-range syllabus of Chen Taijiquan and qi gong training in our classes and workshops. He has over 25 years experience in practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine, and teaching a range of internal martial arts. He also runs Lucky Dragon TCM, a clinic in traditional Chinese Medicine and Martial Arts in north London. Shifu Liu offers holistic treatments and therapies specialising in Tui Na and Dian Xue acupressure massage, Chinese herbal medicine and healing Qi Gong. He is teaching a Sunday morning Da Bei Qi Gong class 8.45–9.45, booking and payments can be made through the link.
Liu Quanjun is:
• 20th Generation teacher and Disciple of Grand Master Chen Xiao Wang, 19th generation lineage heir of Chen family Taijiquan
• The only authorised London Chen Taijiquan teacher of the Chenjiagou Taijiquan Association
• 2nd Generation Da Bei Qi Gong (Hai Tank Shaolin monk lineage)
• 6th Duan Wei level from the Wushu Association of China
• ‘A’ Graded Instuctor Member of the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain,
• Instructor Member of the BCCMA, and Competition Judge for tai chi and wushu
• Associate Member of the ATCM, The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (UK) for the practice of Tui Na (Chinese Massage).